The report predicts the global Wireless Mesh Network Market to grow with a CAGR of 13.8% over the forecast period from 2022-2031.
The wireless mesh network market is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.8% during the forecast period
The global wireless mesh network market size is expected to grow from USD 3.89 billion in 2022 to USD 7.44 billion by 2031, at a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period. The growing adoption of smart connected devices across various industry verticals, rapid demand in bandwidth requirement, and reduction in cost of connected devices are some of the factors driving the wireless mesh network market. Need for consistent and stable network is one of the biggest and most important reasons that is resulting in the growth of wireless mesh network market. However, data security and privacy concerns are said to be the major restraining factor for the growth of this market.
The ad-hoc mesh design in the mesh design segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The ad-hoc mesh network design is a peer-to-peer network where end stations function as routing nodes. This network is created as per the need without requirement of a prior complex network design and planning. In ad-hoc network design when access points come in a range, they automatically identify themselves and set up links to each other to form a network. Each access point in the network is in communication with various access points and could route traffic between any different access points on the network.
The 2.4 GHz segment is expected to have the largest market size in the wireless mesh network market during the forecast period
The 2.4 GHz band is used by microwaves, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, and other wireless devices. It is a relatively short wavelength permit signal that can easily navigate obstructions. By leveraging wave characteristics, the wireless devices in this network can transmit large amounts of data rapidly, making the 2.4 GHz band faster and less susceptible to interference.
Get The Sample PDF Report Here: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-109337
North America is expected to have the largest market size, and Asia Pacific (APAC) is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in the wireless mesh network market during the forecast period. The adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) across various industry verticals is driving the wireless mesh network market in this region. For instance, since 2012, the US has been incorporating smart solutions into industries, such as energy and utilities, industrial automation, intelligent buildings and infrastructure, and public safety. Most of the smart city projects in the US are near completion; thus, the country is expected to witness a low growth rate in the smart cities space in the years to come.
APAC comprises growing economies, such as Japan, China, India, Singapore, and Australia, which are expected to register high growth in the wireless mesh network market. APAC has witnessed advanced and dynamic adoption of new technologies and has always been a lucrative market for wireless mesh networks. The growth of the telecom sector in this region is also expected to fuel the growth of the wireless mesh network market. Telecom service providers in this region offer connectivity solutions to support government initiatives, driving the smart connected society
In the process of determining and verifying the market size of several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
The break-up of the profiles of the primary participants is as follows:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 30 %, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 30%
- By Designation: C-Level – 72%, Director Level – 14%, and Others – 14%
- By Region: North America – 57%, Europe – 14%, and APAC – 29%
The wireless mesh network market includes various major vendors, such as Qualcomm (US), Cisco Systems (US), Aruba Networks (US), ABB (Switzerland), Qorvo (US), Synapse Wireless (US), Wirepas (Finland), Rajant Corporation (US), Strix Systems (US), Cambium Networks (US), Ruckus Wireless (US), and Firetide (US).
The report includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the wireless mesh network market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies. The report segments the wireless mesh network market by component (physical appliances, mesh platforms and services), mesh design, radio frequency, application, and region.
Request The Sample PDF Report Here: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-109337
Reasons to buy the Report:
The wireless mesh network market has been segmented on the basis of components (physical appliances, mesh platforms and services), mesh design, radio frequency, applications, and regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in the wireless mesh network market in the following ways:
- The overall mesh network market revenue stream has been estimated based on the revenues generated by vendors, offering physical appliances, mesh platforms and associated services, inclusive of deployment and provisioning, network planning, network security, network analytics, support and maintenance, network testing, network consulting and network optimization services, offered by professional service providers, including Managed Service Providers (MSPs). The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split into applications and regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report will help the stakeholders understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their market position. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
-Related Trending Reports: