“The report on Polypill Products Market was recently published by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities along with the factors that are driving the growth of the market. This report further encompasses the records for the expansion of the market along with information on the investment opportunities that help the clients to take positive decisions on the parameters for gaining profitable revenues. Moreover, the report also contains identification and investigation of the market structure, in-depth qualitative analysis, restraints & challenges, growth drivers, emerging product trends & market opportunities and Porter’s five forces.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-110384
Polypill Products Market: Overview
- The latest report on the global polypill products market for the historical period 2022-2031 and forecast period 2022-2031, high incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular and diabetes mellitus boost the growth of the global polypill products market. Moreover, low cost of products is projected to drive the global polypill products market during the forecast period.
- According to the report, the global polypill products market was valued at US$ 29.7 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~2% from 2022-2031
Rise in Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Increase in Focus on R&D: Key Drivers
- Sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy diet have increased the prevalence and incidence of chronic diseases. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases accounted for an estimated 17.9 million deaths across the world in 2016. This number is expected to increase to 23.6 million by 2030.
- Increase in the global geriatric population, which is more prone to chronic diseases, is expected to drive the growth of the global polypill products market. According to the Global Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases (2015), the prevalence of stroke increases above 40 years of age.
- Combination of multiple drugs in one dosage form, high adherence among the elderly population, and rise in utilization of polypill products are the major advantages offered by polypill products over other formulations
- The factors mentioned above drive the demand for new polypill products. Industry players are investing in research & development to develop and introduce new polypill products to address the need and demand, which in turn is likely to augment the global polypill products market.
Low Cost and Patient Compliance Propel Polypill Products Market
- Polypill is a fixed dose combination used in the treatment of various chronic diseases. This combination pharmacotherapy offers the potential to decrease the incidence and prevalence of cardiovascular and other diseases.
- Cost of product and treatment is a major factor that influences the selection of treatment. Therefore, low cost of polypill products is boosting adoption.
Patent Expiry and Introduction of Generic Products to Hamper Polypill Products Market
- Launch of new generic polypill products hampers the global polypill products market. In May 2017, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a generic version of the anti-cholesterol drug Vytorin.
- A number of products will go off patent in the U.S. and Europe in 2021, 2022, and 2025. Patent expiry of products affects market revenue, which in turn is likely to restrain the global polypill products market.
Polypill Products Market: Competition Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global polypill products market based on various attributes and recent developments
- The global polypill products market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global polypill products market are
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc. (Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp)
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Johnson & Johnson)
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Cipla, Inc.
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Grupo Ferrer International,
- Gebro Pharma GmbH
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Polypill Products Market: Key Developments
- Key players in the global polypill products market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are aimed at addressing unmet needs in the market, strengthening the product portfolio, and investing in research & development. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global polypill products market are:
- In January 2020, AstraZeneca announced that the supplemental New Drug Application for Lynparza (olaparib) in combination with bevacizumab had been accepted and granted Priority Review in the U.S. for the treatment of ovarian cancer
- In December 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration accepted Pfizer’s supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for BRAFTOVI (encorafenib) in combination with ERBITUX (cetuximab)
- In September 2019, Merck & Co., Inc. announced the pivotal study phase 3 RECARBRIO (imipenem 500 mg, cilastatin 500 mg, and relebactam 250 mg)
- In June 2019, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced collaboration with the University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) and the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) to expand the data science research in healthcare
- The report on the global polypill products market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of polypill products. The competition landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global polypill products market.
Access Full Report, here@ https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-110384
Polypill Products Market – Scope of the Report
The report on the global polypill products market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global polypill products market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global polypill products market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after primary and secondary researches. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global polypill products market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global polypill products market.
Phosphate Chemical Reagents Market Size by Type, By Distribution Channel, And Forecast till 2022-2031
Iron Powder Market Size by Major Players, Trends, Key Regions and Growth Forecast to 2022-2031
Polyvinyl Chloride Membranes Market is Set to Experience a Significant Growth of 6.4% CAGR from 2022 To 2031
Polymer Blends Alloys Market Growth Rate, Application, Marketing Strategy, and Outlook Analysis to 2022-2031
Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives Market Size & Share by Top 10 Players | Covered Major Segments, Regions and Key Drivers Outlook 2022-2031