Nanorobotics refers to nanotechnology that involves engineering, designing, and building of nanorobots. Nanorobots are devices ranging in size from 1 to 100 nanometers that are composed of nanoscale or molecular components.
– Nanobots are injected into the patient to perform diagnosis or treatment on a cellular level and the diagnosis or treatments involve the nanoscale, molecular, or atomic level. Treatments with nanorobots may include alterations in structure and composition in the molecular or submolecular level. The various areas of applications of nanorobots leverage the unique properties of materials and devices in the nanoscale dimensions.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-86011
– In 2019, dozens of startups looked to get in on this emerging new field. One of those is Pumeram, which is based in Prague and has already raised EUR 11.5 million to develop rocket, spheroid, and even screw-shaped nanobots that will help treat diseases ranging from skin and oral ailments to fertility problems. The startup’s cancer-killing nanobots have already been successfully tested on mice.
– Teach giant like Google partnered with big pharma giant GlaxoSmithKline to form its own nanobot powerhouse shows the significance of nanorobotics in the future. Eligo, a startup founded in France, has raised USD 27.4 million till mid-2019 to put protein-based nanobots in the bowels and is now focused on moving different clinical programs into humans.
– In 2020, researchers around the world are developing skilled nanobots that can perform a wide range of surgeries on humans. They will be programmed and guided with external magnetic fields. Nanobots have the ability to perform eye surgeries with needles, clear blocked arteries by drilling a corkscrew through arterial blockages and collect biopsies.
– Since the coronavirus outbreak began in late 2019, researchers have been racing to learn more about SARS-CoV-2, which is a strain from a family of viruses known as coronavirus for their crown-like shape. Various researchers are proposing the idea of using Nanoparticles that are a similar size to the virus behind COVID-19 that could attach to SARS-CoV-2 viruses, disrupting their structure with a combination of infrared light treatment and this expected to boost the market if the practice gets succeeded.
Key Market Trends
Drug delivery application is expected to witness significant growth rate
– Nanobots are an emerging field, showing great potential as a form of drug delivery. The ability to target difficult-to-reach areas of the body while carrying medicinal compounds is highly sought after as a biomedical application. Although there are still advances to be made in the field, previous research indicates that they will be vital in combatting hard-to-treat diseases. A significant challenge for most researchers, however, is ensuring that their concepts will be successful on the nanoscale.
– In the last few years, research into engineered nanobots that can navigate through the body to deliver drugs with precision has intensified. In December 2019, Researchers from IIT Guwahati had come up with nanobots synthesized from tea extracts, named ‘teabots,’ which can serve as biocompatible drug-delivery agents.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-86011
– In September 2019, Michigan State University scientists invented a new way to monitor chemotherapy concentrations, where they created a process based around magnetic particle imaging that employs superparamagnetic nanoparticles as the contrast agent and the sole signal source to control drug release in the body at the site of the tumor. Nanobots are used to target harder-to-reach portions of cancerous tumors, which will be a potential increase in the chances of successful chemotherapy as well.
– In 2019, DNA nanorobots were developed, which consists of a track and a walker system to reach the target location and contained a self-assembly system consisting of DNA strands with the ability to produce a functional molecule. All the concepts and designs proposed by the researchers for nanorobots in the drug delivery application are successful and promising. Yet, improvements are needed before being deployed on a larger scale.
North America is expected to hold major share
– North America is expected to hold a major market share over the forecast period. One of the driving factors for the region’s growth is the considerable growth in the backing of nanorobotics from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the National Science Foundation (NSF). The growth of adoption in nanotechnology, coupled with high expenditure on healthcare, is expected to create a positive impact on the market in the region.
– The United States has one of the highest costs of healthcare in the world. In 2018, the United States spent about USD 3.6 trillion on healthcare, which averages to about USD 11,000 per person. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) project that by 2028, such costs will climb to USD 6.2 trillion, or about USD 18,000 per person, and will represent about 20 percent of GDP. As most of the applications of nanorobotics are related to health care, the region is expected to witness the increase in the adoption of the technology in such related applications.
Nanorobotics Market Size: Business overview, Upcoming Trends and Top Company Analysis Forecast 2022-2031
Asia-Pacific Robotic Process Automation Market Size: Regional Segment Analysis, forecast and market revenue 2022-2031
COPD and Asthma Devices Market Size to Grow with a High CAGR- Global Industry Analysis, Key Manufacturers, Trends, and Forecasts 2022-2031
Thyroid Cancer Diagnostic Market Size: In-Depth Industry Analysis on Cost Structure and Prominent Key Players Analysis 2022-2031
Butterfly Needle Sets Market Size Future Scope, Opportunities with Strategic Growth and Top Players 2022-2031
Neurovascular Catheters Market Size Trends, Share, Growth, Supply and Manufacturers Analysis Research Report 2022-2031
Temperature Management Systems Market Size – Top Companies, Business Growth & Investment Opportunities, Share and Forecasts 2022-2031