“The report on Motion Positioning Stages Market was recently published by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities along with the factors that are driving the growth of the market. This report further encompasses the records for the expansion of the market along with information on the investment opportunities that help the clients to take positive decisions on the parameters for gaining profitable revenues. Moreover, the report also contains identification and investigation of the market structure, in-depth qualitative analysis, restraints & challenges, growth drivers, emerging product trends & market opportunities and Porter’s five forces.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-110452
Motion Positioning Stages Market: Overview
- According to the latest research report on the global motion positioning stages market for the historical period 2017, base year 2018, and the forecast period 2022-2031, industrial demand for accurate motion control solutions and rising degree of miniaturization in various fields of applications are likely to fuel the global motion positioning stages market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global motion positioning stages market is estimated to reach value of ~US$ 989 Mn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period
Industry Demand for Accurate Motion Control Solutions: A Key Driver
- Over the past few years, a growing number of end-use industries are trying to push their product output and accuracies to unprecedented levels that was out of scope a few years ago. Manufacturers from various industry verticals such as medical, semiconductor, and optics, are engaged in development of customized products and solutions for their customers and are seeking competitive advantage in the market.
- Manufacturers of positioning stages are continuously upgrading their offerings with latest technology to fulfill needs of their customers. Furthermore, applications in advanced research, life sciences, and physics, among others are increasingly demanding small, high-precision motion components.
- For instance, the semiconductor industry faces challenges as products become smaller, more power efficient, and highly mobile. A growing need for tighter process measurement and control is mainly driven by ultra-thin layers, smaller critical dimensions, new materials, 3D structures, and the need for higher yield and productivity.
- Furthermore, in the medical industry, demand for products are highly sensitive in terms of product specifications, and the products need to meet the specific application requirement. The application of motion control solutions in the medical industry includes ionic prosthetics, transplanted mechanical valves, and air pumps for respiratory use.
- These growing needs from various industry verticals are met by advanced and accurate motion control solutions. Motion positioning stages are an integral part of motion control solutions. Thus, the growing need for accurate motion control solutions is expected to fuel the market growth of motion positioning stages in the coming years.
Rising Degree of Miniaturization in Various Fields of Applications: Latest Trend in Motion Positioning Stages Market
- Over the past few years, various end-use industries are increasingly embracing the concept of miniaturization in the design of their products. The manufacturing of materials on molecular or even atomic level is slowly gaining traction in the semiconductor industry. However, manufacturers face the challenge of delivering high quality products while maintaining their performance at small scales.
- For instance, the trend in the medical industry is to shift to miniaturization. Hence, demand for smaller yet more effective products which benefit the patient and medical professionals alike is set to increase. This can be attributed to the rising prevalence of invasive procedures and other technology driven advancements.
- For instance PI USA, based in North America is a manufacturer of precision motion systems, such as “compact and miniaturized positioning stages” that are crucial for the miniaturization process in most advanced stages in the development of research and industrial applications, for test & measurement, optical and opto-mechanical alignment, and component assembly
- Furthermore, many end-use industries are realizing the importance of efficiency, logistics, and material reductions in manufacturing of the product and hence miniaturization is expected to continue to be a paradigm shift in advanced manufacturing
- The manufacturing of products at nano scale is made possible with the help of high precision and advanced automation solutions, which includes the use of motion control solutions. Motion positioning systems, being an integral part of motion solutions are expected to witness healthy growth in the coming years, due to the growing degree of miniaturization.
Lack of Skilled Personnel and High Capital Investments a Major Challenge for Motion Positioning Stages Market
- While advancements in automation technologies is eliminating the need for repetitive work, it requires a skilled workforce for its optimal installation and maintenance. Additionally, skilled personnel is required for supporting data analytics and other automated processes associated with advanced automation technologies.
- Automation could be used in multiple processes in industries for enhanced performance. However, the installation of high scale automation devices, which includes motion control solutions entails the need for significant capital. This is not always feasible for small-scale companies, which have a prominent share in the market.
- The high cost of motion control solutions and the lack of skilled labor for optimal functioning of systems in motion control and automation processes might hamper the growth of the motion control market. This is expected to indirectly impact the motion positioning stages market, as it is a significant part of motion control systems.
- The lack of skilled workers and high capital investment needed is anticipated to have a medium impact on the global motion positioning stages market
Motion Positioning Stages Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of motion positioning stages have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the motion positioning stages market are
- Aerotech Inc.
- Dover Motion
- Edmund Optics, Ltd.
- Misumi USA, Inc.
- Newport Corporation
- Optimal Engineering Systems Inc.
- OWIS GmbH
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Physik Instrumente (PI) GmbH & Co. KG.
- STANDA Ltd.
- Thorlabs, Inc.
- OptoSigma Corporation
Motion Positioning Stages Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of motion positioning stages such as Dover Motion, and Optimal Engineering Systems, Inc. are focusing on acquisitions and development of innovative products to offer a diversified range of products and win more customers. Some other key developments in the global motion positioning stages market are:
- In June 2018, Dover Motion launched a new low-cost alternative to Piezo Stages. The DOF-5 designed for automated microscope objectives, focuses on applications such as next generation sequencing (NGS), digital cell morphology, and automated digital pathology. The features of DOF-5 such as greater travel (>5 mm) performance improvements over Piezo Stages enable product developers to achieve product performance gains and lower product cost.
- Optimal Engineering Systems, Inc. focuses on some of its featured products to strengthen its product line. The company has designed motorized vertical single-axis stages having load capacity of 7 Kg, made from aluminum alloy, with maximum speed of 6.25 mm / sec. The product comes in precision grade and normal grade.
- In the report on the motion positioning stages market, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of motion positioning stages. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global motion positioning stages market.
Motion Positioning Stages Market – Scope of the Report
A new study of the global motion positioning stages market presents detailed information of key market dynamics, including market drivers, trends, and challenges for the global motion positioning stages market as well as its structure. The study offers valuable information on the global motion positioning stages market in order to illustrate how the market is expected to expand during the forecast period i.e. 2019–2027.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain analysis, supply chain analysis, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) are elucidated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the global motion positioning stages market.
An extensive analysis of business strategies adopted by leading market players is also featured in the study of the global motion positioning stages market. This can help readers understand key factors responsible for growth of the global motion positioning stages market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on avenues for qualitative and quantitative growth of the global motion positioning stages market. This data would guide market players in making apt decisions in the near future.
Key Questions Answered in the Study on Motion Positioning Stages Market
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global motion positioning stages market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of the changing trend in technologies on the global motion positioning stages market?
- Would Asia Pacific continue to remain the most profitable regional market for providers of motion positioning stages in the next few years?
- Which factors would hinder the global motion positioning stages market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global motion positioning stages market?
A unique research methodology is utilized to conduct comprehensive research on the global motion positioning stages market and arrive at conclusions on future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during production of the report on the global motion positioning stages market include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and market white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who have contributed to the production of the study on the global motion positioning stages market as a primary research source.
For more information about this report visit: Motion Positioning Stages Market“
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which served as a validation from leading players operating in the global motion positioning stages market. Access to an extensive internal repository as well as external proprietary databases allowed this report to address specific details and questions about the global motion positioning stages market with accuracy. The study also uses a top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and a bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making estimates on future prospects of the global motion positioning stages market more reliable and accurate.