“The report on Mechanical Mine Clearance System Market was recently published by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities along with the factors that are driving the growth of the market. This report further encompasses the records for the expansion of the market along with information on the investment opportunities that help the clients to take positive decisions on the parameters for gaining profitable revenues. Moreover, the report also contains identification and investigation of the market structure, in-depth qualitative analysis, restraints & challenges, growth drivers, emerging product trends & market opportunities and Porter’s five forces.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-110551
Mechanical Mine Clearance System Market: Overview
- According to the latest research report on the global mechanical mine clearance system market for the historical period of 2018–2019 and the forecast period of 2022-2031, advancements in technology and rising investments in the military & defense sector to develop technologically advanced mechanical mine clearance equipment are expected to boost the global market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global mechanical mine clearance system market is estimated to reach value of ~US$ 60 Mn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~3% during the forecast period
Support by Governments and NGOs to Boost Humanitarian Demining: A Key Driver
- Humanitarian demining differs from military demining. Military demining only clears mines that block strategic pathways of soldiers at war. On the other hand, in humanitarian demining, complete land is cleared so that civilians can return to their homes.
- Over the last few years, the humanitarian mine clearance process has gained significant attention of governments and non-profit organizations such as the United Nations (UN) and Geneva International Center for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD)
- Moreover, several NGOs and private companies have established a new help center known as ‘Mine Action.’ After signing the ‘Anti-personnel Mine Ban Treaty’ in 1997, administrations have spent a few billion dollars on mine action until 2019.
- However, in January 2020, the U.S. Government announced rollback of restrictions imposed on landmine production and use. This new policy allows the U.S. to develop, produce, and use landmines.
- Thus, continued interest of governments and non-profit organizations in the humanitarian demining process is projected to have a high positive impact on the global mechanical mine clearance system market during the forecast period
Growing Use of Robotic Arm Mine Clearance Machines: the Latest Market Trend
- Demining robots play a vital role in safe clearing of lands from destructive devices. Using mine clearance machines without robotic arm involves a high risk of injuries and fatalities to operators.
- According to the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, new mines are being laid at 25 times higher pace than those that are being cleared currently. Hence, it is important to have a demining solution that works quickly and effectively. Use of demining robots is helpful in high-risk environments.
- As a result of this factor, the demand for robotic arm mine clearance machines in the demining process is increasing across the globe, owing to quick and efficient operation-ability of these machines. Thus, rising demand for robotic arm mine clearance machines is expected to boost the global market during the forecast period.
High Initial Investments for Equipment Purchase: a Major Challenge for Global Market
- Mechanical mine clearance systems are used in humanitarian as well as military demining activities. Mechanical mine clearance is a costly and labor-intensive method, which requires a significant amount of human efforts and specialized training.
- Moreover, manufacturers of demining equipment are required to have necessary qualifications and certifications regarding products or services that they offer
- Demining equipment incur high installation and maintenance costs. According to Defense Science & Technology Agency, Switzerland, the cost of clearing a mine area of one square kilometer is about US$ 1 Mn. Thus, manufacturers are continually trying to find a more effective solution for mine clearing.
- Thus, high installation and maintenance costs are projected to have a moderately negative impact on the global mechanical mine clearance system market during the forecast period
Mechanical Mine Clearance System Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of mechanical mine clearance system have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global mechanical mine clearance system market are
- Armtrac Limited
- Aardvark Clear Mine Ltd
- CEFA SAS
- Digger DTR
- DOK-ING d.o.o.
- FAE Group
- Global Clearance Solutions,
- Hydrema Holding ApS
- PEARSON ENGINEERING LTD.
- Rheinmetall AG
- Scanjack AB,
- Way Industries, a.s.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-110551
Mechanical Mine Clearance System Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of mechanical mine clearance system, such as Digger DTR and DOK-ING d.o.o., are focusing on the development of an innovative and reliable mechanical mine clearance system. Some other key developments in the global mechanical mine clearance system market are as follows:
- In 2018, Digger DTR developed SCAPPER, a unique solution for long-distance control of construction machines via augmented reality (AR). The machine is used for civil engineering applications in hazardous environments.
- In April 2018, DOK-ING d.o.o. showcased XLP – Tier 4, its most recent model of mining machine i.e. eXtra low-profile dozer, at the 22nd International Exhibition of Machines and Equipment for Mining and Processing organized in Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia.
- In the report on the global mechanical mine clearance system market, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of mechanical mine clearance systems. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global mechanical mine clearance system market.
Mechanical Mine Clearance System Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global mechanical mine clearance system market presents detailed information on key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, and challenges for the global mechanical mine clearance system market as well as its structure. The study offers valuable information on the global mechanical mine clearance system market in order to illustrate how the market is expected to expand during the forecast period i.e. 2020–2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain analysis and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), are elucidated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the global mechanical mine clearance system market.
An extensive analysis of business strategies adopted by leading market players is also featured in the study on the global mechanical mine clearance system market. This can help readers understand key factors responsible for growth of the global mechanical mine clearance system market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on avenues for qualitative and quantitative growth of the global mechanical mine clearance system market. This data would guide market players in making apt decisions in the near future.
Key Questions Answered in the Study of Mechanical Mine Clearance System Market
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global mechanical mine clearance system market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of the changing trend in system types on the global mechanical mine clearance system market?
- Would Europe continue to remain the most dominant regional market for providers of mechanical mine clearance systems in the next few years?
- Which factors would hinder the global mechanical mine clearance system market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global mechanical mine clearance system market?
A unique research methodology is utilized to conduct comprehensive research on the global mechanical mine clearance system market and arrive at conclusions on future growth prospects for the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during production of the report on the global mechanical mine clearance system market include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and market white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who have contributed to production of the study on the global mechanical mine clearance system market as a primary research source.
For more information about this report visit: Mechanical Mine Clearance System Market“
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which served as a validation from leading players operating in the global mechanical mine clearance system market. Access to an extensive internal repository as well as external proprietary databases allowed this report to address specific details and questions about the global mechanical mine clearance system market with accuracy. The study also uses a top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and a bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making estimates on future prospects for the global mechanical mine clearance system market more reliable and accurate.