The Iran paints and coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. Major factor driving the market studied is growing demand of paints and coatings from architectural coating. On the flip side, fluctuating economy with ongoing political tension and unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the growth of the market.
– Growing shipping industry in Iran is forecasted to offer various opportunities for the growth of the market over the forecast period.
– Acrylic resins is expected to dominate the market studied over the forecast period.
– Paints and coatings from architectural application is likely to dominate the market owing to rise in development of construction sector in Iran.
Key Market Trends
Acrylic Resins to Dominate the Market
– Acrylic resins have properties, such as transparency, high color ability, and UV resistance, in coating solutions. They are used in water-borne systems very often, which result in low VOC emission.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-113874
– The application of acrylic coatings leads to high surface hardness. In certain applications, such as walls, decks, and roofing, acrylic coatings provide elastomeric finishes to improve the UV resistance of the surface, if employed with some fluids.
– Application of acrylic coatings is primarily found in the construction industry, for high-end finishing in roofs, decks, bridges, floors, and other applications. Water-based acrylic coatings are high in demand, owing to the environmental concerns, like the negative impact of VOCs affecting the air quality in the environment.
– Some additional applications of acrylic paints and coatings are found in marine vessels and structures, automotive, electrical products, machinery, and various metal product, among others
– Owing to the above mentioned factors demand for acrylic resin type is likely to dominate the market studied over the coming years.
Architectural Coatings to Dominate the Market
– Paints and coatings are not only used in the interiors of houses to add colors or decorative purposes, but also to perform a wide range of functions. Their functions vary depending on the type of environment and room that they are used on.
– Paints and coatings are applied on the exterior of the house to not only to give them a new look, but also to protect them from blistering summers, freezing winters, soaking rain, and the daily bombardment of UV radiation without fading, peeling away, and cracking.
– The construction activities in the country witnessed a continuous growth since the past few years. However, higher pricing of the houses despite the availability of huge number of units affected the sales of new houses in the country.
– National action plan for production and supply of housing, the government aims to construct around 400,000 small and medium sized apartments, with focusing areas being parand and pardis.
– Increasing political tensions and delays in commercial projects due to spread of COVID-19 is likely to hamper the growth of architectural sector. However in the long run market is forecasted to recover at a steady state.
Iran Paints and Coatings Market Size By Key Players, Deployment Type, Applications, Vertical, and Region 2022-2031
United Arab Emirates (UAE) Paints and Coatings Market Size Analysis By Industry Growth, Size, Share, Demand, Trends and Manufacturers Analysis Research Report 2022-2031
Pakistan Paints and Coatings Market Size New Innovations Trends, Research, Global Share and Growth Factor 2022-2031
Qatar Paints & Coatings Market Size Valuable Growth Prospects, Size, Share, Demand and Current Trends Analysis 2022-2031
Bio-Based Polyvinyl Chloride Market Size: Industry Insights , Major Key Players and Current Trends Analysis 2022-2031
FRP Grating Market Size Growth Analysis By Revenue, Size, Share, Scenario on Latest Trends & Types, Applications to Forecast 2022-2031