Infrared Thermometer Market Expected to Witness a Sustainable Growth 2021 to 2031
UNITED STATES, October 28, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — As per Fact MR Survey, infrared thermometer sales have swelled since they are non-invasive and easy to use. They provide accurate and fast temperature readings and are known to be more hygienic than thermometers that have been in use conventionally. Infrared thermometers are heavily relied on as they provide reliable temperature readings and saves time checking possible signs of infection especially at public places like airports and hospitals.
The demand for infrared thermometers surged exponentially amid COVID-19 outbreak, as they emerged as a highly sought-after solution to maintain social distancing and delivers contact less temperature reading. The use of these thermometers considerably prevented the risk of spread of infectious pathogens including bacteria and viruses, protecting people from contracting contagious diseases.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Brochure here: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=6479
Key Segments Covered In this Infrared Thermometer Market:
By Product Type
• Handheld Infrared Thermometer
• Pocket Infrared Thermometer
• Fixed Mount Infrared Thermometer
By End users
• Shopping Malls
• North America
• Latin America
• East Asia
• South Asia
• Middle East and Africa
Key questions answered in Infrared Thermometer Market Survey Report:
1. What is the current scenario and key trends in Infrared Thermometer Market?
2. What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
3. What are the key categories within the Infrared Thermometer segments and their future potential?
4. What are the major Infrared Thermometer Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
5. What is the Infrared Thermometer Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6489
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of Infrared Thermometers?
Some of the leading infrared thermometer manufacturers are
• Exergen Corp
• Aoss Medical Supply
• Thermo Works
• LCR Hallcrest
• Capitol Scientific
• BV Medical
• Angelus Medical
• Optical Equipment
• Foracare Sussie AG.
The aforementioned players are mainly relying on a mix of organic and inorganic growth strategies such as product launches, collaborations and acquisitions to expand their market share.
For instance, Exergen Corporation, a key manufacturer of infrared thermometer has recently announced a green cash flow program that accepts out of service thermometers and replaces it with Exergen TAT-5000 and also gives $100 credit. This program by the company basically focuses on reducing waste.
Another key player LCR Hallcrest has been acquired by SpotSee, a global leader in condition monitoring as the company focuses on expanding its temperature portfolio and venturing into new markets.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.biospace.com/article/with-covid-vaccines-development-underway-and-other-prominent-developments-antibodies-market-is-expected-to-witness-fruitful-growth-observes-fact-mr/
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
• Lab Scale Bioreactors Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/lab-scale-bioreactors-market
• Dual Migraine Treatment Market Forecast, Trends Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/dual-migraine-treatment-market
• Calprotectin Serum Immunoassay Market Forecast, Trends Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/calprotectin-serum-immunoassay-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
email us here