The financial services desktop virtualization market was valued at USD 1622.37 million and is expected to reach USD 3837.62 million, at a CAGR of 15.43% over the forecast period
– Organizations across industries have an ever-growing need to protect sensitive corporate data while controlling capital expenses.
– Finding the right balance can be a challenge especially in the financial services sector which has huge amounts of sensitive data, traditional IT infrastructure and constant threats from cybercriminals from across the world. That’s why more and more organizations in this industry are choosing a smarter alternative: virtual desktops.
– For example, Westpac Bank Group that serves 2.5 million customers globally turned to Citrix to enable business mobility throughout its global organization. Westpack then introduced a hosted virtual desktop solution by the help of Citrix transforming the delivery of services to the company’s retail business by allowing employees to use their own devices for work while improving mobility and security.
– Using Citrix technology to replace local servers with a centralized environment, Westpac has improved customer service and reduced IT costs.
Scope of the Report
Desktop virtualization is a form of virtualization technology which separates an individual’s PC applications from his or her desktop. Virtualized desktops are hosted on a remote central server, rather than the hard drive. Desktop virtualization in financial services & wealth management allows IT teams to centrally manage all the endpoints in an efficient and effective manner so as to enable the users to quickly access critical applications while lowering IT costs and complexity.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-80421
Key Market Trends
Increasing Adoption of Cloud Services in Financial Institutions to Drive the Market Growth
– The cloud-based services have also boosted the demand for the virtualization market as the financial services companies are increasingly taking a cloud-first approach to new applications.
– According to the Enterprise Cloud Index Report released a few days ago by Nutanix, a leader in enterprise cloud computing, the financial sector outpaces other industries in the adoption of hybrid cloud, with the deployment of hybrid cloud reaching 21% penetration, compared to the global average of 18.5%
– Further, application streaming over the cloud is gaining popularity in the industry, with many enterprises choosing standalone application services. Cloud is preferred across industries, as it provides better scalability, data management, and cost savings.
– Moreover, cloud deployment makes the migration of data between working environments easy. Also, companies have the option to scale up their requirements and procure additional computing power and data without the need for physical installation. This flexibility enables better resource management.
– Desktop virtualization as a service over cloud has a special appeal for the BFSI segment because of the extra layers of defense it provides data and applications while ensuring that user experience is maximized. Data breaches remain one of the primary concerns of the financial services and this is shall remain the primary reason for the proliferation of desktop virtualization across this industry.
Asia-Pacific to Register Highest Growth Rate
– The IT industry in the Asian region has been lauded for its quality and quantity of IT services exports to the global markets.
– Asia hosts the major IT outsourcing destinations for the major market players across the financial services vertical. Many of the emerging markets in the region are expected to register higher growth rates than the mature economies.
– As these markets continue to grow in this trajectory, the need for financial services such as retail banking, asset management, insurance, capital market service, and others, is also increasing. Many industry players have been increasing their presence in the region to capture the market in this astoundingly fast-growing region.
Financial Services Desktop Virtualization Market Size: Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 202-2031
Document Management Systems Market Size: Industry Analysis and Forecast 202-2031
China Cloud Gaming Technology Market Size Future Scope, Demands and Projected Industry Growths 202-2031
Unified Communication As-a-Service in Retail Market Size, Development Status, Top Manufacturers, and Forecasts 202-2031
Medical X-Ray Equipment and Imaging Software Market Size Projected to Deliver Greater Revenues during the Forecast Period 202-2031
Managed Services Market Size: Industry Outlook By Drivers, Restraints 202-2031
Smart Fabrics for Transportation Market Size – Top Companies, Business Growth & Investment Opportunities, Share and Forecasts 2022-2031