“The report on Fiber Optic Cable Market was recently published by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities along with the factors that are driving the growth of the market. This report further encompasses the records for the expansion of the market along with information on the investment opportunities that help the clients to take positive decisions on the parameters for gaining profitable revenues. Moreover, the report also contains identification and investigation of the market structure, in-depth qualitative analysis, restraints & challenges, growth drivers, emerging product trends & market opportunities and Porter’s five forces.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-110557
Fiber Optic Cable Market: Overview
- According to the latest research report on the global fiber optic cable market for the historical period of 2018–2019 and the forecast period of 2022-2031, the development of new technologies in the telecom industry is expected to boost the global market during the forecast period. Developments in the telecom industry, including introduction of 4G LTE, 5G, and FTTH, have changed the manner in which services are delivered in the fiber optic cable market.
- In terms of revenue, the global fiber optic cable market is estimated to reach the value of ~US$ 15 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~7% during the forecast period
Rising Demand for High-speed Connectivity: A Key Driver
- The global fiber optic cable market has witnessed significant growth over the last few years, due to the rising demand for high-speed connectivity, with the IT & telecommunication end-use industry segment holding a major market share. Industries such as energy & power, healthcare, and aerospace & defense are the leading verticals, in terms of adoption of the fiber optic technology.
- Fiber optic cables have been witnessing high demand for a long time. While single-mode fibers had already witnessed high adoption among end-use industries and consumers, multi-mode fibers gained momentum recently. The deployment of multi-mode fibers in large-scale data centers and cloud services would continue to be high during the forecast period.
- Applications in telecom and defense & aerospace industries, which require fiber optic cables, are anticipated to witness rise in demand during the second half of the forecast period. Improvements in the network technology in recent years have led to high-speed Internet connectivity and access to all applications requiring high-speed data such as videoconferencing, audio and video streaming, and cloud storage.
- Fiber optic cable is the transmission method of choice when designing and implementing a reliable real-time video conferencing system without compromising on the quality of videos, audios, and data
Rising Demand and Technological Advancements in Telecom Industry: the Latest Market Trend
- The global fiber optic cable market is currently being driven by the global paradigm shift toward information-centric communication. Key enablers of the fiber optic cable deployment include continuously increasing demand for data services; propagation of the next-generation broadband know-how, which includes FTTx, LTE, and HSPA; and availability of low-cost tablet PCs and smartphones.
- Fiber optic cable systems are evolving from the point-to-point application to a more complicated architecture. Currently, point-to-point unrepeated and repeated links primarily use two fibers, one in each direction. Availability of low-loss, low-cost couplers or development of transmission/receiving devices makes it possible to transform point–to-point links into a single fiber.
- Multiplexing of various electric signals and transmitting them over a pair of fibers is the next stage of development. Numerous manufacturers have introduced fiber optics multiplex equipment as a substitute for the existing parallel coaxial cable links.
- As for installation in operational applications, use of wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) is currently being considered as an option. The military is also using WDM in several of its system applications.
- As a result of these advantages, the demand for fiber optic cables in various end-use industries is increasing. This is expected to boost the global fiber optic cable market during the forecast period.
Lack of Industry Standards Hampering Demand for Fiber Optic Systems: a Major Challenge for Global Market
- Availability of limited industry standards has delayed the development of specific optical fiber cables for use in component-intensive local areas and subscriber networks and also, in the industrial environment. Firms are unwilling to allocate sizeable portion of their capital budget to a system, which may be incompatible with the associated system, or outdated.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-110557
Fiber Optic Cable Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of fiber optic cables have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global fiber optic cable market are
- Corning Inc.
- Prysmian Group
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Yangtze Optical Fiber and Cable (YOFC)
- Sumitomo Electric Lightwave Corp.
- Tongding Interconnection Information Co. Ltd
- Sterlite Tech
Fiber Optic Cable Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of fiber optic cables, such as Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. and CommScope Holding Co. Inc., are focusing on the development of innovative and reliable fiber optic cables. Some other key developments in the global fiber optic cable market are as follows:
- In January 2018, CommScope Holding Co. Inc. announced to have formed a strategic agreement with OFS Fitel, LLC, a major subsidiary of Furukawa Company and a leading provider of fiber optic materials. Through this strategic agreement, the former would be receiving supply of optic fiber cables for use in the development of new fiber optic cable products.
- In September 2017, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. announced its plans to increase its optical fiber manufacturing capacity by roughly two times by the end of 2019. This expansion cost was estimated at US$ 150 Mn approximately.
- In the report on the global fiber optic cable market, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of fiber optic cables. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global fiber optic cable market.
Fiber Optic Cable Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global fiber optic cable market presents detailed information on key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, and challenges for the global fiber optic cable market as well as its structure. The study offers valuable information on the global fiber optic cable market in order to illustrate how the market is expected to expand during the forecast period i.e. 2020–2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain analysis and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), are elucidated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the global fiber optic cable market.
An extensive analysis of business strategies adopted by leading market players is also featured in the study on the global fiber optic cable market. This can help readers understand key factors responsible for growth of the global fiber optic cable market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on avenues for qualitative and quantitative growth of the global fiber optic cable market. This data would guide market players in making apt decisions in the near future.
For more information about this report visit: Fiber Optic Cable Market“
Key Questions Answered in the Study of Fiber Optic Cable Market
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global fiber optic cable market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of the changing trend in fiber types on the global fiber optic cable market?
- Would Europe continue to be the most dominant regional market for providers of fiber optic cables in the next few years?
- Which factors would hinder the global fiber optic cable market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global fiber optic cable market?
A unique research methodology is utilized to conduct comprehensive research on the global fiber optic cable market and arrive at conclusions on future growth prospects for the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during production of the report on the global fiber optic cable market include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and market white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who have contributed to production of the study on the global fiber optic cable market as a primary research source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which served as a validation from leading players operating in the global fiber optic cable market. Access to an extensive internal repository as well as external proprietary databases allowed this report to address specific details and questions about the global fiber optic cable market with accuracy. The study also uses a top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and a bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making estimates on future prospects for the global fiber optic cable market more reliable and accurate.