The CBRNe defense market is estimated to register a CAGR of over 9%, during the forecast period 2022-2031.
– The CBRNe defense market is growing with an increase in the number of terrorist attacks worldwide using CBRNe agents for carrying out the attacks. The increase in the number of threats, as well as attacks carried out by making use of chemical, biological, and radioactive weapons, in recent years, have led to various governments increasing their security measures, globally.
– Nowadays, the procurement of chemicals and materials for manufacturing the CBRNe weapons has become easier than ever before, and this raises concerns about the increasing threat from CBRNe weapons that are propelling the growth in the CBRNe defense market in the years to come.
– Technological developments in unmanned systems, especially the unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), have demonstrated the potential of remotely operated capabilities in alleviating the risks to humans in hostile environments, resulted due to the CBRNe attacks. In terms of CBRNe defense missions, unmanned systems can perform a wide variety of tasks that range from reconnaissance and surveillance, to detection and decontamination.
– The COVID-19 situation has forced governments to procure PPE equipment, Dis-infectants and detection systems without notice and has caught most countries off-guard and underequipped to produce locally and are forced to procure huge quantity of PPE units from international market. It is expected that the people will remain cautious of the threat and are expected to purchase PPE equipment like masks and gloves, and di-infectants for another 6 months.
– Governments are also expected to learn from the current fiasco and invest in CBRNE-Defense equipment for the future, leading to rise in both local production capacity as well as increase procurement quantity over the next few years. Ports across the world are expected to make international travel security check stricter to identify, isolate and prevent transmission of communicable diseases.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-78326
Key Market Trends
The Military Segment is Expected to Register the Highest CAGR During the Forecast Period
Currently, the military segment has the highest share out of all the segments. With growing threats from terrorists and a rise in political tensions, CBRNe weapons have emerged as a potential threat for several countries. Governments and defense departments of several nations are developing robust and effective countermeasures, in order to protect the public and military personnel from CBRNe weapons. Governments, along with many militaries, are developing the necessary framework for tackling the threats caused by CBRNe incidents. The main focus is on the protection of the military personnel against any vulnerable attacks. For instance, the Netherlands Army plans to procure new chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) reconnaissance vehicles for its fleet. The Netherlands army also plans to increase the operational lifespan of its 12 armored vehicles for CBRNe reconnaissance. The new reconnaissance capabilities are expected to enable the Royal Netherlands Army to effectively detect and identify all CBRNe-relevant substances. Moreover, many investments are being poured in the R&D of devices and equipment for countering CBRNe threats, all of which are expected to increase the revenues of this segment during the forecast period.
North America is Anticipated to Witness the Highest Growth During the Forecast Period
The North American region currently has the highest market share in the CBRNe defense market, and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The majority of demand for CBRNe defense systems in North America is generated from the United States, which has formulated National Strategy for CBRNe Standards for the coordination, prioritization, establishment, and implementation of CBRNe equipment standards by 2020. The country is also significantly investing in the development of R&D of CBRNe defense systems. For instance, in late 2017, the US Army awarded 170 companies a potential 10-year, USD 8.27 billion contract to help in R&D of CBRNe defense systems under the Joint Enterprise Research, Development, Acquisition, and Production and Procurement program. The investments in development and procurement plans of countries in North America are expected to propel the demand for advanced CBRNe defense equipment during the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-78326
The CBRNe Defense market is highly fragmented, with several players accounting for very small shares in the global market. The prominent players are Smiths Group plc, Rapiscan Systems, FLIR Systems, Inc., and Avon Rubber PLC. With the increasing global demand, several companies have collaborated with research laboratories and institutions to develop advanced defense equipment or devices. The majority of the CBRNe defense programs are being funded by the government. The introduction of advanced technology robots for conducting of CBRNe missions, as well as strategies (such as focusing on building trust with the stakeholders, lowering of product costs, and increasing product awareness), shall lead to major players gaining traction in the market during the forecast period.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support