The market for amphoteric surfactants is expected to register a CAGR of about 4% globally during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market is the growing demand from the personal care industry. On the flip side, health concerns and stringent environmental regulations are hindering the market growth.
– The amphoteric surfactant market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from the personal care and cosmetics industry.
– The Asia-Pacific region represents the largest market and is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption from countries, such as China, India, and Japan.
Get the inside scoop with Sample report- https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-87277
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from the Personal Care and Cosmetics Industry
– Amphoteric surfactants often referred to as zwitterionic surfactants, which are widely used in the personal care industry and is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period.
– Surfactants often called as surface-active agents lower the surface tension between a liquid and a gas, or between a liquid and a solid or between two immiscible phases.
– Amphoteric surfactants contain both positive and negative charges when ionized in water. The cationic part contains amines, and anionic parts include sulfonates. Amphoteric surfactants are used a lot in shampoo and soap formulations, and they boost foam, improve conditioning, and even reduce irritation. Amphoteric surfactants are stable against acidic and alkaline systems and are often used as high foaming and wetting agent.
– Amphoteric surfactants include Cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl betaine, sodium coco amphodiacetate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, cocamidopropylamine oxide, etc.
– The growing urbanization and increasing awareness for hygiene and healthcare are expected to drive the market for the amphoteric surfactant during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for amphoteric surfactants during the forecast period due to an increase in demand from countries, like China and India.
– Amphoteric surfactants are widely used in detergents and cleaning agents because of their good cleansing and lather characteristics, as well as they are compatible with a wide range of pH. The growing commercial & residential complexes, along with growing population and industrial institutions, are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
– India is among the largest manufacturers of soap in the world. Moreover, India has the largest rural population with a share of about 65%; the growing awareness of health benefits is expected to drive the market.
– The growing demand for the personal care industry in countries like China and India is expected to drive the market. China’s personal care industry has a revenue of about USD 55 billion and whereas India’s is estimated at around USD 27 billion. The growing awareness for hygiene, and the knowledge inherited from controlling deadly diseases like COVID-19, the growth for personal care like handwashes and soaps are expected to drive the market.
Amphoteric Surfactant Market Size Analysis Covering Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Upcoming Opportunities 2022-2031
Purging Compound Market Size: Industry Development Scenario and Forecast 2022-2031
Melamine Formaldehyde Market Size Drivers and Key Players Strategies Analyzed 2022-2031
Bauxite Market Size Inclinations & Development Status Highlighted During Forecast Period 2022-2031